Wednesday 28 September 2011

Hey, Mister Blue Sky!


 
Click here
to go to the song which the title of my blog refers to!
It's a happy little song, which I thought was appropriate for this light, happy little photo.

wearing:

Peter Pan Collar Blue Lace Dress
$10, wholesale-dress.net/goods.php?union=2365&id=1335567, in dresses

Crochet Sweater
$15, Forever 21, in sweaters

Floral Oxfords
$25, Asos

Bowler Hat
$2, wholesale-dress.net/goods.php?union=2365&id=1362385, in hats

Satchel Bag
$12, wholesale-dress.net/goods.php?union=2365&id=1303791, in bags

Pocketwatch
$10, Sydney Markets, in watches

1 comment:

  1. I like those outfit; wishing someday that my outfit is just like yours already. Thank you.

    Michelle | wholesale womens clothing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails