Monday 30 April 2012

No pink... (kind of..)


While I was updating my little outfits page today, I thought "hmm. Everything is... pink..."
Not that this is a bad thing, but I have been wearing mostly pastel colours and pinks lately, and maybe with my hair also being pink this is getting a little out of hand, so I thought I'd break it up a little with a no-colour black & white outfit. Plus it's good to try something totally different sometimes (in fashion, and in life in general), so you don't get stuck in a rut!


Apologies for the lack of photos on this one... for some reason I only took a full body photo and then had a brain snap and forgot about taking photos of the details as well...

Wearing:
Blouse - Vintage
Collar Ribbon - DIY
Brooch - Ebay
Belt - Vintage
Bag - c/o Oasap
Tights - Wholesaledress
Shoes - Yesstyle

Playlist for this look:
M83 - We Own the Sky
Art Vs Science - A.I.M. FIRE!
Bertie Blackman - Byrds of Prey

Much love as always!

Annika xxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love how black&white outfits look with colourful hair. And as much as I adore pastels, this is a nice change. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the bandage effect of those tights. Sexy and quirky. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails