Saturday 29 September 2012

Breathing Underwater

wearing
blouse c/o Oasap, collar clips from Ebay, skirt from a friend, shoes from Rubi Shoes, cardigan from Forever 21.

Yay, new hair! What do you think of it? I was blown away that you can get such quality wigs for $10. $10!! This one is probably the best quality one I've gotten so far because it looks so real! I think I may be becoming wig-obsessed, as I now have 4 in my collection and I keep ordering new ones... (this one is from here if you wanted to know!)

Also, my collar clips. Ahhh, Ebay. You are amazing. They're little hands, and they're just about the best thing ever.

I've also been obsessed with bright yellow patterns with cartoon-y leaves and flowers on them for a while now, so I was so happy to find this blouse on Oasap - it was exactly what I was looking for. Apart from the sleeves... (click through to the product listing to see the sleeves on this baby. They're pretty hilarious) but I will be cutting those off and then it will be perfect.








p.p.s. Please ignore my knee. It looks a bit gross (I fell over the other day and banged it up), but I felt really weird considering photoshopping it out. Like I'm saying "hey I'm never clumsy at all and never fall over while just walking..." (no, I wasn't wearing platforms either, haha).

20 comments:

  1. Still loving the hair ^_^ Wish you could find me some lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blouse so much. I too have been oogling at yellow things recently, but don't think I have the ability to wear yellow very well. Maybe this post will give the kick to do it. also, the collar clips are so awesome, and adorable. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found this blog! And your style is so cool! <3

    xo
    Chic & Skinny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is perfect! and I have a question where did you get your layout from???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blog layout? it's just a default blogger layout. I built it around that :)

      Delete
  5. The wig surely does look real! I always thought that when you had brown hair in a picture, it was your own. I'm surprised that it's a wig!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha those are some hilarious sleeves! The blouse is lovely though!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my God, the wig is so cheap and looks high-quality, I think I'll order it for the times when I miss having hair. :D Thanks for the link! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, I've just noticed it can't be shipped to Europe. (sigh) No hair for me. :(

      Delete
    2. awh lame. search in ebay for "brown wig" and set the price+postage=lowest first. you can probably definitely find the same wig for about the same price that'll ship to you!
      xx

      Delete
  8. you look lovely! great print on that blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wondered why every time I looked at your blog you had new hair! You get some lovely wigs. I'd love to know where your lilac and pink ones are from.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the pink one is from here! http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/180930081727?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_1192wt_1398 i don't have a link to the lilac one because it was an auction, but just search in ebay for "lilac wig" :) xx

      Delete
  10. Love the hair! You look very lady like ^^. And omg the clips are so coool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your collar clips!
    Follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable top, though I agree about the sleeves, you didn't exaggerate when you said they were hilarious. Also the collar clips are fantastic, nothing like some creepy hands to really spruce up an outfit.

    By the way, you're knee is nothing! I managed to get a massive gash in mine last night, all the skin on my knee is gone. Though I was wearing platforms when I fell over so that's rather self-explanatory.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely look- I love this print <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. zachwycajÄ…co jak zawsze :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit is just darling! :) LOVING IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails