Friday 21 November 2014

Is This The Real Life? Is This Just Fantasy?

The moment that I stepped outside with my camera and stood against favourite white wall to take some outfit photos, everything felt so normal again. I didn't realise just how much I had missed regular blogging! Well, my exams are now over and that means I am pretty much free for the summer. And like always... now I don't know what to do with myself. While studying (note: procrastinating), I made about 100 different plans of things to do and make and people to see over the summer - and now I'm completely overwhelmed by my own freedom and I'll likely just spend the next couple of days sitting around in my underwear wasting time on facebook instead. Ho hum. But I just have to keep reminding myself that having some downtime is okay!
Dress is thrifted | necklace c/o Now Or Never Jewelry | earrings are handmade | shoes c/o Chicwish (old)| socks from Glebe Markets

The necklace that I am wearing is a sponsored gift from Now Or Never, an independent handmade designer from Spain with some of the the coolest, quirkiest jewellery I have ever come across. They have just released an ~amazing~ collection of candy-themed accessories called the "Psychocandy Collection", which I think would make some perfect Christmas gifts (or a treat for yourself!)

I also went on a cute sock splurge at Glebe Markets last weekend (which I have already posted all about on my instagram), so be prepared to see a lot of cute patterned socks on my blog! I am loving these pineapple ones. My housemate happened to buy me some pineapple underwear on the same day that I got the socks, so I spent the rest of that day being a pineapple queen! All I need now is a pineapple skirt/shorts and I will have a complete pineapple outfit (life goals, right?)

I've missed you all so dearly! Update me on what's been going on in your lives while I've been absent from blogging these past few months!

Love always,






Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

11 comments:

  1. It wouldn't be complete without a pineapple hat. Hahah
    I chose to take this semester off and it's good to have time to yourself, enjoy it!
    The necklace is also very pretty, I'll check out the site.

    P.S: I am wearing my pug socks right now. It's literally one giant face of a pug on each sock.

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I am so in love with that necklace! Your dress is darling too. I'm glad you're back to regular blogging! I love it too, and I always miss it if I have to take breaks.
    xo
    Kristina
    www.eccentricowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyy!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dear Annika, you look precious :) I feel a lot like you, I make lots of plans and when the expected moment comes I feel so overwhelmed I'm paralyzed. But as you say, it is OK to "spend" some time sometimes. I think we feel like this because we're very hard with ourselves and idealists! And, although it isn't very practical, is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those socks are awesome! I have some pineapple jewellery but no clothes which is a hole in my wardrobe that really needs to be filled. Congratulations on finishing your exams! ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah you look so relaxed & happy here! I feel pretty lucky in studying creative writing I didn't have any exams. Glad yours are over! Have fun creating some excellent outfits & DIY's this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this dress! Congrats on finishing the exams, enjoy your down time!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for having a break! Sometimes doing almost nothing is exactly what you need to do so don't feel bad about it. You look so summery and adorable here. I love the pineapple socks and the pattern mixing going on here. So cute!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, beautiful dress, looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girl, glad your exams are over but I am also super jealous because mine are just beginning (boohoo) though I have to say I am spending wayyy too much time procrastinating and pushing my revision books further and further into the dark corners of my room. *sigh* such is life eh? I just keep dreaming of Christmas and hoping I'll have some funky socks like yours waiting for me under the tree!

    Cats In Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your dress!
    cheap-skatefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails