Saturday 24 January 2015

This is where I live now / Cheung Chau

Yesterday we explored this amazing island called Cheung Chau, and I wore what I decided to call my "flirty grandma" outfit - complete with a functioning harmonica necklace! (I will forever embrace the granny chic aesthetic). I couldn't help myself but go back to Me & George - the lace top, skirt and cardigan are all pieces that I picked up there on my second trip (all together they were HK$100, which is about US $12.90!)

It wasn't exactly beach weather, but it was the perfect temperature for cycling around exploring the beautiful fishing town.
I also made a dorky video of me cycling around (I had many people laughing at me for using a selfie stick while cycling, which was fair because I'm sure I looked somewhat ridiculous):

It's so pretty here. I wanted to cry when we had to leave.
Top, cardigan and skirt from Me & George (vintage) | socks are from Japan | shoes are Naot Kedma's | jewellery is thrifted

And this is Leila's outfit (isn't she a babe?). Her skirt is also from Me & George. It's our favourite place.

Until next time,






Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful outfit! I'll have to go there next time I visit HK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous place & outfit!

    xx

    Ellen

    www.ellenbourne.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace actually works? How amazing is that! Beautiful setting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the outfit is amazing! I adore your travelling photos - I am so jealous hehe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That outfit is too cute! I just love the sweater.

    And man I wish I was on that beach...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails